Weekly Special 17 January - 21 January


The Gnome Special, in honor of my new friend @TheGnomePire includes all of the following:

  • Complementary Authentic Midget Showgirls
  • Complementary Witness service by a Gnome Bride and Groom
  • Voucher for two All-You-Can-Eat Buffetts at the Tropicana
  • A $50 off coupon for the hour long helicopter tour of the Grand Canyon
  • FREE fried peanut butter and banana sandwich reception*
@ or DM  RevElvisPire to schedule your wedding and take advantage of this fabulous offer

*Reception is limited to 15 minutes and a maximum of 4 guests

3 comments:

  1. Gnome Special...interesting. LOL. Lovin' it, Elvis...you always look after the little people. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishes Jasper and I had a gnome in our wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GnomePire here!

    (looks at your Vegas Special and taps my chin thinking it's missing something) Strippers Elvis. Gnomes need strippers. (shakes it like a stripper) You see those moves? (swings around a stripper pole) That right there? Not sure people wanna see my GnomePire ass swinging in the air all naked and free. Well I think that Gemma aka GingerCat #2 might. (spits)

    Anyways Elvis I have plans to come visit you soon. I am trying to dazzle the ladies but they keep screaming and running from me. (sad GnomePireface)

    ReplyDelete